Pay for Registration
Pay the nonrefundable registration fee to reserve a spot for your child.
- Transitional Kindergarten / Kindergarten: $570
- 1st Grade –8th Grade: $700
Submit Report Cards
Schedule a Test
Schedule a family interview
Schedule a family interview with HBCA Principal. You should choose a dateafterthe Developmental/Placement Test is done andafterall the previous steps are completed. The family interview is conducted to:
- Meet you to start building a close relationship between your family and HBCA
- Review and discuss the commitment necessary for your student’s success
- Review your application and answer any questions you may still have
What We Offer
The following programs are billed monthly, separately from tuition and annual school fees.All programs and clubs are TBD once the school year resumes. Please check back at a later time for an updated schedule.
HBCA offers high-quality hot lunches for all its students. Our food is cooked fresh daily, and our students love the home-style meals. It is the best nourishment a young student can get to ensure that their diet is healthy and nutritious (a monthly contract is required to sign up for the hot lunch program).